Thursday 18 July 2013

Leather versus pleather

Pleather, PU, leather-look...whatever you want to call it, it's everywhere and it's mimicking leather at a more affordable cost. I've always loved leather and really struggled at the beginning of this trend to buy anything that only looked like the real thing. However this season, my leather-look ASOS pants, Kookai pleather front leggings and NOVO suede-feel boots are some of my fave items! Frankly, it doesn't matter if people can tell if it's not real, because leather-look has become mainstream and an acceptable fashion choice. When it comes to bags, jackets and shoes I want to last more than one season - I still pick leather - but I don't think there is anything wrong with dotting your wardrobe with a bit of pleather here and there. Image courtesy of Kookai. xx


No comments:

Post a Comment